Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Crime Spree

Today after getting the tires on the truck changed I went to a clothing store looking for a new skirt. I didn't find one, but Corinne did! She pulled one off the hanger when we were in the isle and I didn't see it until we got out of the store and I looked at her through the little window in the sun visor. She had picked out a nice black skirt with pink flowers. Needless to say I took it right back in the store. The shoplifting alarm went off as we went back in ... but it didn't when we left. Nice piece of equipment huh? I just set it on the counter and left again; no one who worked there really seemed to notice or care. Although, as I left I did see they has a security camera which would have caught the whole thing. Good thing strollers don't have license plates!! Ha Ha.

1 comment:

  1. We left Carter's with a few toys in the bottom of our stroller. Too bad we lost them before we could return them! I tried to give them money but without the merchandise they told me it was no big deal.

    ReplyDelete