Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Swimming Lessons

Corinne and I did a mommy and me swimming class this summer. Her class was just for those little tikes that really are not going to master many of the skills during the class time, but it gave me an idea of things I could do to work with her when we are at the pool.
We worked on teaching her to close her mouth in the water, climb out of the pool, grab on to the side of the pool, splash her arms and legs and get comfortable on her back with her ears under the water. We sang a lot of silly songs and had a fun.

My friend Laura came with her camera one day and took pictures of her daugher Addison in the class with her daddy.
She was so kind as to also take and send me these. Thanks Laura!






















1 comment:

  1. lucy and i just started our mommy and me swim class last week. it's quite entertaining with all of those little babies not quite sure what's going on. you and corinne both look so cute!

    ReplyDelete