Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween


I am late with this post, but I figured Halloween was not too long ago so still timely enough. We didn't do anything exciting for Cora's first Halloween. We just stayed home and handed out candy. We thought three weeks might still be a bit too young for her to be going door to door. It was such a cold night and Cora's little teddy bear halloween costume was so snugly and warm we just let her sleep in it. It is from the Carter's store and is just one of those winter suits. They had some other cute ones too like a reindeer and a polar bear. I liked this one the best.

Ashli Leifson in our ward down here made the cutest little bows for Cora to wear and this Halloween bow is one of them. I remember Halloween being such a fun holiday as a kid. I am excited for when Corinne is a bit older and will get excited for the costumes and candy too.

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled across your blog this afternoon (I love clicking "next blog"...I find the most wonderful things)...she's beautiful. I have a daughter of my own who is already almost 18, you will be in awe of the wonders to come! Congratulations...I hope all your wishes for her come true!

    ReplyDelete