Friday, November 6, 2009

I swear


Nathan was sworn in as an attorney a few days after getting back from picking up Cora from Seattle. He could have done it for like a month before we left, but we just didn't make the time.


Cora and I got to stand up front with Nathan I felt a little silly up there but it was nice to have the close up view. I am really proud of Nathan and all the hard work he has done.


I forgot my camera battery charger for our point and shoot in Seattle so all these photos were taken on my phone. We met a nice lady who offered to take the photos.



At home we used the big camera we didn't want to take to the court house. Cora is making the cutest face here.


This is the cute little dress she wore to the court house. We will have to pick her out another special dress in a few months next time we go to the court house together.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats Nathan - pretty important day for all or you. Corinne is so cute!! Don't you just love those little dresses and diaper covers?
    cArolyn

    ReplyDelete