Thursday, February 11, 2010

Super Bowl

Corinne spent a good amount of time being passed around the super bowl party on Sunday. All that time being passed around between adoring women must have tired her out because she passed out after getting to Nate. I don't think we have ever had that many kids over at our little house. We had two mild mannered little girls, four rowdy boys and three babies including Corinne. The Potts, Bartons and Oliveros families came over. There is nothing like children wrestling on the level above you to remind you how flimsily the houses are made in Houston. Well that or a hurricane. Both make the house shake and the windows shutter. It was a lot of fun. I spent so much time visiting that I had to ask after who won.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leaa! I found your blog from Elena's and I just wanted to tell you congratulations on the baby! She is absolutely adorable and I'm so happy for you guys. I hope everything else is going well. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete